The Victoria Mills Ltd. was established in 1913. The Company started with a small capital of Rs.4,00,000/- and had issued bonus shares from time to time and the present paid up capital is Rs.98,56,000/- and Reserves Rs.18,56,02,146/-.
Original mill was situated at Gamdevi, Mumbai and later shifted to Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai. It was a composite textile mill producing fabrics for local as well as the international market.
Notice: Board meeting and declaration of dividend and closures of transfer books
Board Meeting Notice: To be held on 13th August 2014
To be held on 10nd February 2015
To be held on 22nd May 2015
Policies: Whistle Blower Policy
Related Party Transaction Policy