About Us

Overview


The Victoria Mills Ltd. was established in 1913. The Company started with a small capital of Rs.4,00,000/- and had issued bonus shares from time to time and the present paid up capital is Rs.98,56,000/- and Reserves Rs.30,59,85,799/-.

Original mill was situated at Gamdevi, Mumbai and later shifted to Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai. It was a composite textile mill producing fabrics for local as well as the international market.

In the year 1997 textile unit of the Company was sold as a going on concern. Subsequently, the Company started trading in textile and exporting value added textile products and garments. However the company found cloth trading activity unremunerative and so the cloth trading activity was reduced, and the company has now decided to enter the real estate market.

The Company has a wholly owned subsidiary, Victoria Land Pvt.Ltd. which has started real estate development.

Board of Directors


Copyright © The Victoria Mills Ltd. All rights reserved.